The 7 Day Cleanse
This intense 7 day cleanse is an adapted version of the original programme designed by the “father” of colon hydrotherapy Dr Benard Jensen.
Designed to cleanse the digestive system of impacted and old waste, the programme requires 7 days of a juice fasting, combined with colon hydrotherapy treatments. The programme is a deep cleanse of all the body’s detoxification organs (colon, liver, kidneys, lungs and skin) and will leave you feeling refreshed and full of energy.
During this time, the body is revitalised and the fasting exerts a normalising effect on the body. Although we are taught that fasting is not safe or natural, nature tells us otherwise, both animals and children fast naturally when they are ill and after a day or two on the programme one slips naturally into the programme and it gets easier and easier with each passing day.
We start the programme with a medical questionnaire, making sure that it is safe for you to undertake the programme after which the supplements and juicing programme are explained in detail.
You will begin your fast on a Sunday and end on a Saturday morning undergoing 5 colonic treatments from the Monday to Friday. Treatments can be done any time of day – however we find that morning treatments assist by making it easier to fast. Food is slowly introduced over a three day period at the end of the fast.
We encourage our clients to go ahead and work as normal during the fast and most cope easily with their daily tasks.
Dr Norman Walker, an avid advocate of colon therapy describes what he calls “Tissue Constipation” where excess toxins accumulate in the body’s tissues and cause inflammation, congestion and eruptions of disease.
What to expect
- Seven days of juice fasting. i.e. not eating any solid food, drinking anything other than juice, water and herbal teas.
- A bag full of supplements that you will have to take on a daily basis.
- 5 consecutive colonic treatments
- An average weight loss of about 3-5 kg. Please keep in mind that this is not a weight loss program and while weight loss is often a desirable side effect, in most cases the loss is water from prior water retention and may be gained back almost immediately.
- 3-7 days of being careful of what you eat after the fast.
- A course of probiotics to replace “good” flora in the colon after the consecutive colonics.
- To feel great afterwards!