Useful Colonic InformationIf you have any more questions please give us a call and we will make sur ethat you have what you need.
Indications for Colon Hydrotherapy
- Can be used in place of harsh laxative treatments in preparation for endoscopic examinations, colonoscopies, sigmoidoscopies, and barium enemas.
- Can be used following chelation therapy.
- Can possibly benefit conditions such as acute fecal impaction, colitis, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, mild to moderate hemorrhoids, food poisoning, food allergies, influenza, Epstein-Barr virus, arthritis, and immune system disorders.
- Can be used pre-and postoperatively for colon cleansing and treatment of drug-and anesthetic-induced constipation.
- Can help prevent and correct constipation and/or diarrhea
- Can help relieve irritable bowel syndrome.
- Can help to improve digestion and elimination, enhancing the absorption of nutrients, while minimizing the absorption of waste material.
- Can relieve abdominal distension/flatulence.
- Can help to improve the tone of the colon.
- Can help to rebalance intestinal flora, reducing unfriendly bacteria proliferation.
- Can help to relieve skin conditions.
- Can take the burden off the liver.
- Can increase energy and well-being.
Contraindications for Colon Hydrotherapy
- Congestive heart failure.
- Intestinal perforation
- Severe anemia
- Severe hemorrhoids
- Colon cancer
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Abdominal hernia
- Renal insufficiency
- Recent surgery to the abdomen or digestive tract (within 6 months)